It’s important to close your account if you feel like you are losing control of your gambling. You should never gamble beyond your means.
You may find yourself in a situation where you are unable to fight an urge to gamble funds that were intended for something else. We recommend you self-exclude your account to take control of your finances and to give yourself some time off from gambling. Self-exclusion will block your account for a desired period of time so you can spend that time on getting back on track of your money and gaming habits.
Self-exclusion allows you to close your account for a longer period of time, but there are other advantages when self-excluding your account as well:
- If you wish to reopen your account, you will have to contact our customer service team. This means your account will never re-open automatically, even if the self-exclusion date has passed.
- You won’t be allowed to reopen your account before the self-exclusion period has passed.
- If you wish to re-open your account after the set date has passed, a cool-off period of 24 hours / 7 days (when indefinite exclusion) will be applied on your account, giving you time to think if you really feel comfortable with re-opening your account.
- All existing balance on your account will remain untouched if you are not able to request a withdrawal.
- All the payment methods used on your account will be blocked, ensuring they cannot be used on our site again before your return from self-exclusion.
- Even when you're not able to request withdrawals during your self-exclusion, all withdrawals requested before self-excluding your account will be reviewed as usual.
- All marketing communication will be blocked, so you will not receive promotional communication to push you towards gambling. However, as our systems run in different timezones, we would like to advise about the 24h transition time and apologize for any content being sent within these 24 hours.
- 6 months - Minimum timeframe for self-exclusion.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years
- 5 years
- Indefinitely - When choosing this timeframe, your account cannot be re-opened before at least 1 year has passed from the self-exclusion date.
We have made the steps to self-exclude yourself simple:
- Login to your account.
- Click on the 'Person' icon on the top-right corner.
- Click on 'Responsible Gambling' and then select ‘Self Exclusion’.
- Confirm for how long you intend to lock your account. You can self-exclude for 6 months, 1 year,2 years, 3 years, 5 years, or indefinitely.