We believe that gambling should always be an enjoyable leisure activity. Remembering these simple tips can help make sure your gambling doesn’t become a problem.
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money.
- Bet sensibly and never chase your losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose. Use Deposit Limits to manage the amount of money you spend.
- Monitor the amount of time you spend playing. Set up Reality Checks to remind you how long you have been logged into your account.
- Balance gambling with other activities. If gambling is your only form of entertainment think about whether you are still having fun.
- Take regular breaks from gambling. Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective.
- Don’t gamble when under the influence of alcohol or when you’re upset or depressed.
- Think about how much money you spend gambling. You can track your activity in your Online Account History.
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact our customer service team or a problem gambling support service.