Documents are requested in cases where account verification is required.
We require an Official Photographic ID, Proof Of Address (Recent, headed letter), also depending on the payment method we may also request proof of the payment method used.
Only PDF and JPG files are accepted whether scanned or via Smartphone.
Our verification process is individual, therefore varies from case to case. Here is a simple guide that will help you meet the document requirements needed for a quick and straightforward account verification process.
To verify your account, you can email your documents here.
The perfect picture
The picture you send to us is as important as the document.
- We need to have the full document (all 4 corners), in colour and we need to be able to see all of the details on the document (not blurry).
- We can't accept copies of copies, so something you have printed off and then taken a picture of we cannot accept.
This can be a photo of your passport, driver license or national ID card
- Please make sure we can see the full document in the same picture (all four corners visible)
- The document must display your photo, full name, date of birth, NIE number (for I.D. cards) signature, date of issue and expiry date
Proof of address
This is a document that confirms you live at the same address you registered on your WinningRoom account. This can be one of the following: Bank or debit card statement, utility bill, council tax bill, official letter from a governmental authority, or home/car insurance papers
- The document must display your full name, registered address, issuing body’s name/logo and the date of issue
- Only documents issued in the last 6 months or less will be accepted
- Also ensure the document is clear, in colour and that all details are visible - all four corners must be visible
When we ask you to verify your debit card we simply ask you to take a picture of the front and back of the debit card(s) requested. Kindly ensure we can see the card in one picture i.e. all four corners must be visible.
Front of the card:
- It is very important that you make sure we only can see the first six and last four digits in the card number, e.g. 123456******1234. Kindly cover the digits in between. You can cover these digits with a small paper or similar
- We need to be able to see your name and the expiry date on the front of the card
Back of the card:
- We ask you to kindly cover the CVC/CVV code on the back of the card
- The card must be signed to be valid
Lost or no longer valid card
If you have lost your card, or if you do not longer have it in your possession for any other reason we will ask you to verify the card by sending in proof of ownership. You can easily find proof of ownership via your online banking. This is how you do it:
- Log in to your internet bank and navigate to the section where you can see your debit cards.
- Find the card we asked about and take a screen shot where we can see the card number, your name and the banks logo in one picture.
- If the cards full card number is visible we kindly ask you to cover the middle digits so that we only can see the first six and last four digits of the card number e.g. 123456******1234.
- When you have the document, kindly send it forward to us for verification.
It happens that we request proof of the bank account used for deposits/withdrawals on WinningRoom.
The easiest way for you to provide a bank statement is to log in to your online bank and take a screenshot.
- In the screenshot we would need to see your bank account number, your name and the banks logo in one picture.
- If you do not have access to your online banking, you can always go visit your bank and ask them to provide you with a bank statement. In this case, make sure for the bank to stamp and sign the document.
Proof of e-wallet
If you have used an e-wallet to deposit/withdrawal with WinningRoom we might ask you to verify you are the owner of the e-wallet. This is very easily done, you can simply just log in to your account (Skrill account or Neteller account) and take a screenshot.
- In the screenshot, we would need to see your email address, user name and name.
- It needs to be clear that you are in fact logged in.
In addition, we might request other documents. If so, we will state the requirements clearly upon request.
Should you have further concerns or questions, you are welcome to contact our customer support who will gladly assist you.