It’s important that you stay in control, set limits, and only spend what you can afford so that you continue to enjoy playing with us in a safe way.
Our website has a range of tools to help you keep in control of your time and money and we’re always here to chat if you need us.
Here's our full list of tools to help you stay in control:
- Deposit Limits – you can set daily, weekly, or monthly deposit limits, which will control the total amount you are able to deposit in the given timeframe.
- Time Out - you may choose to take a break for a fixed period of between one day and six weeks. During this time, you would not be able to access your account.
- Reality Check – time can fly when you’re having fun; make sure you do not get carried away and maintain control of your time and money! We offer adjustable notification alerts informing you of the time spent on both Casino and Sportsbook from the moment you log in. That's right, by setting an reality check you will have your very own player alarm!
- Please be advised that as of the 15th of July, we have set an Reality-check of a maximum 1 hour on your account. This applies to all UK customers residing in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland and was enforced following the pandemic lockdown and done as a measure to enhance player protection; hence we will be providing you with a reminder every hour to make you aware of your time spent playing with us. For more information on how this change will operate, please read more here.
- Self-Exclusion - if you want to stop gambling completely, you can opt to self-exclude and we will close your account for any time between six months and five years. Whilst you are self-excluded, you will not be able to reopen your account, or open a new account during the chosen period.
To self-exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain, you can visit the Gamstop website.
More information on our tools can be found in the Responsible Gaming section of our website.
You can also get advice, support, and information from GamCare. They provide an independent and confidential service, as well as trained advisors who can help with any problems or concerns you may have. They also operate the 24 hour National Gambling Helpline 0808 8020 133.
You can contact us via;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're also happy to call you back so just respond to this email and provide a current mobile/landline and the best time for us to call and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
The Responsible Gaming Team